Monday 22 December 2008

Best eLearning Blog 2008

I want to thank everyone who voted for and reads this blog - eLearning Technology. It was announced that we won for Best elearning / corporate education blog.



I previously had some commentary on the edublog awards. I also lobbied for a few of my fellow bloggers who did not win.

The bottom line is that none of us do this to win awards. It's nice to be recognized, but it's not going to change what we do.

In a way, each of us votes every day for blogs. We spend time reading them. Commenting on them. Blogging about them. You can see the ones that I most actively engage with either in the sidebar of this blog or in the sidebar of eLearning Learning.

With the Crisis of Attention, when any of us gives someone our attention, we are spending a valuable resource and giving a gift. I very much appreciate the gift of your attention and your votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment