Wednesday 16 September 2009

Leave A Comment

Blogs are all about conversation. I just saw a post that explained to readers how to leave a comment, and I thought that might be a good idea to have that post as well and it would be a nice addition to the content in my First Time Visitor's Guide. Please, if you have thoughts or questions on one of my posts leave a comment.
  • It shows me that you care.
  • That it inspired a thought or a question.

I learn a tremendous amount from the comments on my blog. So, please, please, leave a comment.

Have I begged enough?

Comment Policy

I welcome comments on this blog — suggestions, affirmations, critiques, questions.

I ask that your comments:

  • are constructive and not personal or hurtful
  • are related to the content of the post
  • include personal connections to what the post is about. A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.

I try to respond to comments fairly quickly. In some cases, I wait a little while so that other people can weigh in.

How to Leave a Comment

To leave a comment, just click on the "Post a Comment" link near the bottom of each post.

post-a-comment-link

It will take you to a page that looks something like:

image

You can provide various bits of information so we know who you are. I'd recommend not doing Anonymous comments unless that's really important. It's pretty easy to just give a name/URL combination.

This is pretty simple, so please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment