Tuesday 18 November 2008

eLearning Learning Update

eLearning Learning was launched about a week ago. There has been quite a response and some great feedback. It made it to the delicious popular pages for eLearning and e-Learning. If you look at the other entries such as Jane Hart's recent top tools and Stephen Downes on The Future of Learning, that's quite good company.

Several of my favorite bloggers have been added into the mix. I'm also listing what they show as their top tools in the widget for some of them - which I find interesting. It gives me a sense of the tools they talk about.

Cammy Bean - Learning Visions

Mel Aclaro - Business Casual Blog

Ken Allan - Blogger in Middle Earth

Joe Deegan - Blender Training Solutions

David Fair - Learning Journeys
Lars Hyland - Lars is Learning
Jay Cross - Internet Time
Eric Tremblay - eLearning Acupuncture

We have several upcoming planned improvements to the site that will be rolling out over the next few weeks and months. I'm definitely interested in suggestions.

I will likely also be asking for help with some curatorial / moderation kinds of activities in the future. If you are interested in participating that way, please let me know via email: akarrer @ techempower . com.

No comments:

Post a Comment